Provision of bi-directional (push & pull) integrations into key accounting (Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, FreeAgent, etc), banking (Plaid, TrueLayer), and commerce (Square, iZettle, Paypal, Shopify, etc) platforms. Consistently adding additional integrations.
Codat takes charge of three core elements of this data infrastructure:
- Authentication – ensuring seamless permissioning by the SME
- Synchronization – allowing SME & bank to remain connected, and data to be regularly synced to and from Codat integrated platforms
- Standardization – critically, Codat maps to a proprietary data model that is standard across integrations, ensuring clients don’t have additional work, whilst not losing any detail
Product is built “API first”, but an OOTB dashboard is provided to visualize data & config. Lending, Underwriting, Portfolio Monitoring, FinTech, APIs, Back Office Services, Fraud Prevention.
- Lending – Providing you with seamless integrations with the accounting software used by your small business customers - all via a single API. Allowing you to make faster and more accurate lending decisions.
- Underwriting – Obtain read-only access to customers' accounting software platforms & track financial performance and operational nuances using soft metrics and metadata.
- Portfolio Monitoring – Reduce default risk by monitoring business data in real-time and on an ongoing basis and help your customers plan for the future by creating accurate forecasts using multiple data sources
- Back Office Services – Allow your customers to automatically reconcile data into their accounting software
- Fraud Prevention – Use real-time data to spot key fraud indicators