Visa International Service Association (“Visa” or “we”) owns and permits access and use of the website located at partner.visa.com (“Site”) to the person accessing and using this Site, Applicants and Visa Partners (collectively, “you” or “your”), according to the terms below (“Terms”). BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
Visa may at any time revise these Terms by updating this page. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit this page, from time to time, to review the current Terms.
- Use – Your access to and use of this Site is subject to you complying with all international, federal, state and local laws and regulations, applicable to you. Visa makes this Site available only for (i) you to apply to join and, if approved by Visa, participate in the Visa payment system or a Visa Program, (ii) Visa to assess Applicants and (iii) for Visa to display, and you to find, information about Visa Partners (collectively, the “Purpose”). VISA MAY DENY ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE FOR ANY OR NO REASON, AT VISA’S SOLE DISCRETION.
- Restrictions – Unless otherwise specifically indicated, you may download material displayed on this Site for your internal business use solely in connection with the Purpose. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on downloaded and/or copied material. Without the prior, express and written consent of Visa or any third party that Visa deems necessary, you may not distribute, modify, copy, publish, transmit, display, sell, license, use, reuse or create derivative works of any of the contents of, or material displayed on, this Site, other than in connection with the Purpose. You may not access or use this Site in any way that could, or would be intended to, damage or impair this Site, or any server or network underlying this Site, or interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of this Site.
- Commercially Sensitive Information – This Site contains information which is commercially sensitive to Visa. You shall not use information other than for the Purpose and shall delete any information downloaded or copied from this Site when no longer required for the Purpose.
- Confidential Information.
- Definition – “Confidential Information” means information that either party and its Affiliates disclose (directly or indirectly) (“Discloser”) to the other party or its Affiliates (“Recipient”) that is designated as confidential or would normally be considered confidential or proprietary under the circumstances (whether disclosed before or after the Effective Date, and whether written, oral or by inspection of tangible objects), including any proposals, research, products, plans, services, marketing materials, finance documents, software, inventions, processes, designs or technical documentation. Visa Confidential Information includes any information disclosed by Visa relating to the Visa payment network, products, data, or services including any Visa interfaces, service guides, reference designs, development kits, technical documentation, and Specifications (collectively, the “Visa Network”). “Affiliate” means any entity controlling, controlled by, or under common control with a party, where control means beneficial ownership or control of 50% or more of the shares entitled to vote for the election of directors or management authority or other ability, directly or indirectly, to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of such entity.
- Exceptions – Confidential Information does not include information that: (i) becomes public through no fault of Recipient; (ii) is rightfully given to Recipient by a third party without confidentiality obligations; or (iii) that is independently developed by Recipient. Visa will not have any confidentiality obligations with respect to any information provided to Visa regarding the Visa Network. If you or any of your Affiliates makes or provides any error reports, evaluation, suggestions for improvements or modifications, or other information regarding the Visa Network, Visa may use and otherwise exploit the foregoing without any restriction or obligation. If Recipient becomes legally compelled to disclose any Confidential Information or otherwise receives a regulatory request for any Confidential Information, Recipient will promptly notify Discloser (if legally permissible) and assist Discloser in seeking a protective order or other appropriate remedy as necessary and furnish only the portion of Confidential Information legally required to be disclosed.
- Cardholder Information – The parties do not intend to share under these Terms any (i) consumer or business account numbers; (ii) transaction data or other individual payment account information; or (iii) related information that may constitute non-public personal information or from which an individual’s identity or personal particulars are apparent or can be reasonably ascertained (“Cardholder Information”). If you nonetheless obtain any Cardholder Information from Visa without a written separate agreement that protects such Cardholder Information, the Cardholder Information shall be protected as Confidential Information under this Agreement and the exceptions in Section 2(B) above shall not apply.
- Non-Use and Non-Disclosure – Recipient will not use Confidential Information except for the Purpose, and subject to Section 4 below, will not disclose any Confidential Information except to employees or contractors of Recipient or other persons or entities authorized to receive Confidential Information under this Agreement (“Representatives”) who have agreed to terms with Recipient that are as substantially protective of Discloser’s rights as those set forth herein, and have a need to know such information for the Purpose. Recipient may also disclose Confidential Information to Recipient’s auditors and outside attorneys on a need to know basis, and only to the extent reasonably required.
- Maintenance of Confidentiality – Recipient will take reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of (and avoid disclosure and unauthorized use of) the Confidential Information, including at least those measures that Recipient employs to protect its own confidential information of a similar nature. Recipient will reproduce Discloser’s proprietary rights notices on any authorized copies in the same manner as set forth on the original.
- Technical Review – If you wish to review any operational or technical documents, manuals, guides, and other related documentation made available by Visa through the Site or through your participation in a Visa Program (the “Specifications”), you and Visa agree that:
- The Specifications are deemed Visa’s Confidential Information and may be used internally by you solely to the extent necessary to determine the feasibility and cost of implementing a solution that uses the Specifications (“Technical Review”) for the period of time designated by Visa for such Technical Review. To avoid doubt, unless otherwise mutually agreed in a separate written agreement, you cannot use the Specifications for any other purpose, including but not limited to development, incorporation into your solution, and/or commercialization.
- You may not use or disclose any Specifications, or any portion thereof, for any patents or patent applications. Without limiting any other rights or remedies of Visa, if you uses or discloses any Specifications, or any portion thereof, for any patents or patent applications or file or prosecute any patents or patent applications for inventions based on any Specifications, or any portion thereof, Visa and its Affiliates shall have and are hereby granted a fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license to exercise all rights under such patents and patent applications, including the right to grant and authorize sublicenses.
- Unless otherwise agreed in a separate written agreement, you may not make any modifications, changes, adaptations, alterations, corrections, updates, upgrades, improvements, enhancements, extensions, and other additions to or implementations of the Specifications (“Modifications”). Without limiting any other rights or remedies of Visa, if you makes any Modifications, Visa and its Affiliates shall have and are hereby granted a fully paid-up, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, disclose and otherwise exploit all such Modifications, and related intellectual property rights, for any and all purposes, including incorporation and distribution as part of any programs, products or services of Visa or Visa Affiliates.
- You understand that Visa provides a network and desires to provide the Specifications to enable partners, end users, and others (“Participants”) to benefit widely from the network, including through products and services related to or based upon the Specifications. In partial consideration for participation in and benefits resulting from the Specifications, you agree not to (and not to assist or provide consent for others to) assert against Visa, its Affiliates, or other Participants, any patent infringement claim involving any activity regarding the Specifications.
- DISCLAIMER – YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SPECIFICATIONS OR DOCUMENTATION MAY BE EXPERIMENTAL IN NATURE AND ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND VISA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THAT MAY EXIST. VISA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SPECIFICATIONS OR DOCUMENTATION. VISA SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. VISA MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING WHETHER ANY PART OF THE SPECIFICATION(S) OR DOCUMENTATION, OR ANY IMPLEMENTATION THEREOF, INFRINGES UPON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF A THIRD PARTY. VISA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR COMPATIBILITY OF THE SPECIFICATIONS OR DOCUMENTATION WITH YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER SYSTEMS.
- Eligibility Checks – Visa may use information, including Confidential Information, which you provide through this Site to carry out screening checks to assess your eligibility and suitability to participate in the Visa payments system or any Visa Program. Visa shall have the right to use information which you include in an unsubmitted or unfinalized application to carry out such checks.
- Intellectual Property
- Copyright – Visa, or our licensors, own copyright in the content of this Site. You may download and temporarily store one or more of the pages of this Site for the purposes of viewing them. You may also print any page from this Site for use within your organization only. Any other storage, copying, transmission or distribution of the content of this Site is prohibited without Visa’s prior, written and express consent.
- Trademarks – The trademarks, logos and service marks, whether registered or unregistered, displayed on this Site, including the Visa Ready Mark, (collectively the “Trademarks”) are owned by Visa or others. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on this Site without the prior, written and express consent of the owner of the relevant Trademark. Misuse of any Trademarks, other contents or materials, on this Site is prohibited.
- Further Restrictions – You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code or the underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization of any Visa product or service, or any component thereof, except to the extent that any of the foregoing are not permitted to be restricted under applicable law. You may not attempt to defeat, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate or otherwise circumvent any software protection or security mechanisms in any Visa product or service, or any component thereof.
- No joint development – No joint development is contemplated under this Agreement. If notwithstanding the foregoing intent, however, a “joint work of authorship” (as defined under the U.S. Copyright Act) or a “joint invention” (as defined under the U.S. Patent Act) arises in any jurisdiction in the absence of a separate agreement, the copyright to such joint work or Patent rights to such joint invention (“Joint IPR”) will be jointly owned by the parties and each joint owner will have the right to use and otherwise exploit such Joint IPR worldwide without any duty to account to the other party and without any obligation to obtain consent of the other party to grant nonexclusive licenses under such Joint IPR or to assign its joint ownership interest in such Joint IPR; provided, however, that such rights as a joint owner shall not be construed as granting or conveying any right or licenses under any other Intellectual Property Rights of the other party even if necessary to use or otherwise exploit such Joint IPR.
- Retaining Rights – Visa retains all right, title and interest in and to this Site and any contents of, or material displayed on, this Site (including the Visa Ready Mark), including Intellectual Property Rights associated with each of the foregoing. This Site, its content and materials, are licensed and not sold. Through these Terms, Visa does not assign any Intellectual Property Rights to you.
- Feedback – You may from time to time provide suggestions, requests, comments, or other works, software, technology, information, reports or data to Visa or its Affiliates, in writing, orally, by demonstration or otherwise, in each case, for use in connection with, or otherwise regarding, Visa’s products, programs, systems or services, including for the purpose of enabling or improving Visa’s products, programs, systems or services (“Feedback”). You agree that all Feedback shall be given entirely voluntarily, and you acknowledge that you have no obligation to do so. You understand that Visa operates a payments network, and that Visa is in the business of making its products, programs, systems and services widely available to others. As a result, Visa does not wish to receive any Feedback from you unless Visa is free to commercialize the Feedback for the benefit of all of Visa’s and its Affiliates’ customers, clients and partners. If you provide Feedback, you hereby: (i) agree that such Feedback may be freely disclosed and incorporated into any technical specifications or documents, programs, products, systems or services of Visa or its Affiliates; and (ii) grant Visa, and agree to procure the grant to Visa of, an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, freely sub-licensable, freely transferable license to use, copy, make available, distribute, modify and disassemble and otherwise exploit any such Feedback and any intellectual property rights subsisting in, or otherwise protecting, any Feedback, in each case, for any and all purposes. You acknowledge and agree that any Feedback shall not constitute your Confidential Information, even if designated as such, and Visa and its Affiliates shall not owe you any duty or obligations of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
- Privacy – Visa uses personal data captured through this Site according to Visa’s Privacy Notice, available at: https://usa.visa.com/legal/privacy-policy.html.
- Visa Ready Program
- Enrollment – To enroll in the Visa Ready Program, you must either (i) register an account on this Site and apply for the Visa Ready Program relevant to your Solution; or (ii) email the relevant visa.com email addresses published on this Site requesting instructions to enroll in a Visa Ready Program and completing such instructions. By taking any of the steps in the prior sentence, you become an Applicant to a Visa Ready Program.
- Approval – To participate in a Visa Ready Program, an Applicant must satisfy the Approval Requirements. As part of the approval process, Visa must evaluate whether you and your Solution may be certified to participate in the Visa Ready Program. The Visa Ready Program Documentation contain the Approval Requirements. To meet the Approval Requirements, Visa may ask you or your designee to provide information about your Solution, including, but not limited to, attestation of technical capabilities, architectural overviews, security reviews, attestations of compliance, proof of industry certifications, answering Visa questionnaires, proof of alignment to Visa standards, and product demonstrations. Upon review of the requested information, Visa may approve the Solution as “Visa Ready,” request further information, or decline the Solution. Applicant’s admission and participation in the Visa Ready Program is at Visa’s sole discretion. If Visa has not approved or rejected your Solution within 30 calendar days of receiving your application, you and Visa agree that your application is deemed rejected.
- Visa Ready Mark – (1) On the later of you (i) satisfying the Approval Requirements, (ii) receiving Visa’s written approval of your Solution and (iii) being listed as a Visa Ready Partner on this Site, Visa grants to you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable right to use, reproduce, distribute and display the Visa Ready Mark in connection with your Solution, subject to the Branding Requirements and these Terms. Visa shall make the Branding Requirements available on this Site. VISA MAY REVOKE SUCH RIGHT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON EITHER BY (i) POSTING OR OTHERWISE DISPLAYING A REVOCATION NOTICE ON THIS SITE OR (ii) SENDING YOU NOTICE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE (“Your Email”). (2) In addition, Participant shall not obscure, distort, deface, or alter the Visa Ready Mark in any way, or display it less prominently than any other payment marks. You further agree that the Visa Ready Mark shall not be displayed in connection with any program, product or service other than the Solution for which Visa granted you permission to use, reproduce, distribute and display the Visa Ready Mark. (3) Should your Solution that Visa has approved as “Visa Ready,” change in a manner that could affect the functionality, interoperability, or security of such Solution, you must immediately cease to use, reproduce, distribute and display the Visa Ready Mark in connection with such Solution. To continue using, reproducing, distributing and displaying the Visa Ready Mark in connection with such Solution, you must request Visa’s approval to use, reproduce, distribute and display the Visa Ready Mark with such changed Solution.
- Visa Ready Program Documentation – Visa may modify Visa Ready Program Documentation either by displaying, or providing a link to, the modified documentation on this Site or by notifying you that there has been a modification to Your Email. Subject to complying with these Terms, Visa grants you a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, license to use the Visa Ready Program Documentation solely for the Visa Ready Program and solely to the extent necessary to implement the mandatory portions of the Visa Ready Program Documentation within Developed Products and Supporting Products. VISA MAY REVOKE SUCH RIGHT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY OR NO REASON EITHER BY (1) POSTING OR OTHERWISE DISPLAYING A REVOCATION NOTICE ON THIS SITE OR (2) SENDING YOU NOTICE TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE. All Developed Products and Supporting Products are subject to satisfaction of applicable Approval Requirements to display, distribute, demonstrate, and sell Developed Products and/or Supporting Products.
- Disclaimers – To the full extent permitted under applicable law, the site and all information and other materials contained or made available therein are provided on an “as is”, “as available”, “with all faults” basis without warranty of any kind. Your use of any of the foregoing is at your own risk. Neither Visa nor any of its current and former Affiliates, employees, successors or assigns represent or warrant that the site or any information or other materials contained or made available therein will be available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete, or error-free. You expressly acknowledge that computer network-based services may be subject to outages, interruptions, attacks by third parties and delay occurrences. Visa specifically disclaims all representations, warranties, and conditions whether express or implied, arising by statute, operation of law, usage of trade, course of dealing, or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or title.
- Indemnity – You shall indemnity, defend and hold harmless Visa, its Affiliates and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and vendors (collectively, the “Visa Parties”) from all losses, costs, damages, claims and other expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your: (i) failure to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (ii) breach of your confidentiality obligations; (iii) negligence or willful misconduct in connection with your performance under these terms; (iv) any actual or alleged infringement, violation, or misappropriation of Intellectual Property Rights of a third party in connection with your activities under these terms; (v) defects (whether obvious or hidden) in a Solution promoted with the Visa Ready Mark.
- Limitations of Liability – TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VISA PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR: ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (HOWEVER ARISING); LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST ANTICIPATED PROFITS; LOST BUSINESS; INJURY TO BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL; OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY OR CAUSE OF ACTION WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. You and Visa agree to exclude Visa from all liability which might arise from your use or reliance on the content of this Site, save to the extent such liability arises directly from Visa’s fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or from any death or personal injury arising directly from Visa’s gross negligence. You and Visa agree that Visa is not responsible for any third-party website (including the website of any existing Visa issuer or merchant acquirer) linked to from this Site. To the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will Visa's total cumulative liability to you, whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, arising out of or relating to these terms or the Site, exceed a total of one thousand United States dollars.
- Amendments – Visa may change these Terms at any time by publishing such changes on the Site. Your use of this Site is subject to the then-current Terms.
- Termination - VISA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY USE OF ALL OR PART OF THIS SITE TO ANY USER FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT NOTIFICATION. VISA MAY, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND AT ANY TIME, MODIFY OR TERMINATE THIS SITE AND REMOVE OR REFUSE TO POST ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.
- Governing Law; Venue – These Terms and all issues regarding the Site, and any action, proceeding, claim, dispute, claim or counterclaim, arising out of or in connection with the Site and these Terms, or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) (collectively, “Disputes”), shall be governed by or construed in accordance with (“Governing Law”) the laws of the State of New York, in the United States, and shall be brought in (“Venue”) the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (or, should such federal court lack competence to hear such actions, proceedings or counterclaims, in a state court with competent jurisdiction in New York), with the following exceptions: (i) for residents of Canada, the Governing Law is the laws of Canada and the Venue is any court of competent jurisdiction in the Province of Ontario; (ii) for residents of Brazil, the Governing Law is the laws of Brazil and the Venue is any court of competent jurisdiction in Sao Paulo, Brazil; and (iii) for residents of Andorra, Austria, Bear Island, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faeroe Island, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Vatican City, United Kingdom, including the possession and territories thereof, the Governing Law is the laws of England and Wales, and the Venue is the courts of England. In connection with any such Disputes, Visa and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such court, agrees to venue in such court, and waives any objection to venue laid therein.
- Notice to Visa – You agree to send all notices to Visa required by these Terms, through certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to the following address:
Visa International Service Association
Visa Partners Website
Attention: Office of the General Counsel
PO Box 8999
San Francisco, CA 94128-8999
- Other Visa sites – Visa or its Affiliates may provide access to other sites within the domain visa.com. These Terms only apply to the Site, and not to other sites. To the extent any rules apply to the use of other sites, such rules shall not prevail over these Terms with respect to the use of this Site. For example, to the extent you access or use the Visa website located at developer.visa.com (also known as the “Visa Developer Platform”), the following terms apply: https://developer.visa.com/terms
- Other – If a court finds any of the provision of these Terms (or portion thereof) to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- Definitions – The following terms when used throughout this Site shall have the following meanings:
- “Affiliate” means, in relation to Visa, any subsidiary undertaking or parent undertaking of that person and any subsidiary undertaking of any such parent undertaking.
- “Applicant” means the person or entity that (i) enters and/or submits information through this Site or (ii) expresses an interest in participating in the Visa payments system (e.g., as an issuer or merchant acquirer) or in any Visa Program.
- “Approval Requirements” means the Visa Ready Program approval requirements, which may include, without limitation, product demonstrations, testing, certification and credential validation, transaction analysis, branding validation and other requirements, each as set forth in the Visa Ready Program Documentation and as Visa may update from time to time.
- “Branding Requirements” means the branding requirements and brand guidelines as modified by Visa from time to time in its sole discretion.
- "Developed Product” means the portion of a Solution that implements the mandatory portions of the Specifications. To be a “Developed Product” the product must be developed by, or on behalf of, Participant and licensed or sold, or intended to be licensed or sold, for use only by End Users pursuant to this Agreement.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all of the following, arising in any jurisdiction in the world: (i) patents; (ii) copyrights; (iii) Trademarks and branding experiences (audio, visual, or haptic); (iv) trade secrets; (v) design rights; (vi) data rights; (vii) mask work rights; (viii) moral rights; (ix) foreign equivalents of any of the foregoing; (x) any other intellectual property rights, registered or not; (xi) registrations of, and applications for, any of the foregoing; and (xii) the right to sue for any present or past violation, infringement or misappropriation of any of the foregoing.
- “Solution” means a product, service or solution that a client can consume in order to expand their own offering that has been certified by Visa in its sole discretion as complying with Visa’s Approval Requirements and approved as part of the Visa Ready Program.
- “Specifications” means the technical specification(s), application programming interface (API) specification guides and all associated or related documentation (in any medium) and updates thereto relating to such specification(s) provided, or otherwise made available, to you by Visa from time to time.
- “Supporting Products” means a Solution that is: (i) developed by, or on behalf of, Participant, (ii) licensed or sold, or intended to be licensed or sold, for use only by End Users pursuant to this Agreement, and (iii) used to produce a Developed Product or intended to process payment transactions initiated by a Developed Product. It only includes the portion of the Solution that implements the mandatory parts of the Specifications, which include the processing system, data preparation system, personalization system, secret key management system, or testing or development tool.
- “Visa Issuer” means a person that issues payment credentials to cardholders and is licensed by Visa to use the “VISA” trademark in respect of such payment cards.
- “Visa Program” means any program described on this Site, including, for example, Fintech Fast Track, Visa Partner Connect, Visa Direct Preferred Partner Program and Visa Ready.
- “Visa Ready Mark” means the logo provided to you by Visa on this Site, with the “VISA” trademark and the word “ready.”
- “Visa Ready Program Documentation” means collectively, the operational documents, technical integration requirements, specifications, user manuals, help files, Branding Requirements, and other documentation made available by Visa or any Visa Affiliate for use in connection with the Visa Ready Program, implementation guides, and Visa Ready requirements, in written or electronic form, and as modified by Visa from time to time.
- “Visa Ready Program” means the program under which Visa permits you to use the Visa Ready Mark and list you as a Visa Partner on this Site.
End of the Terms.