Virtual Card Platform, Virtual Card API, Tokenization as a Service
With Extend, issuers can offer business customers a ready-to-use virtual card app; partner with 3rd parties to develop custom payment solutions with our virtual card APIs; or access our tokenization services to push any card to a mobile wallet with the tap of a button.
New Payment Flows
Extend brings new value for you and your customers
Innovate immediately: Extend’s services are market-ready with no development required.
Capture new spend volume: Support new use cases and increase revenue potential.
Grow your ecosystem: Break down the barriers for partnership and accelerate fintech onboarding.
Compete with neobanks: Offer the modern payment solutions businesses are looking for.
Virtual Card Platform: Launch today or white label in weeks. Extend offers a ready-to-use virtual card platform that enables your business clients to create on-demand virtual credit cards and manage them with ease.
- Easy enrollment: Enable instant client onboarding with the card in their pocket.
- On-demand issuance: Cardholders can instantly create and send virtual cards to anyone.
- Mobile wallet acceptance: Push true virtual cards to mobile wallets for acceptance at point of sale.
- Complete oversight: Leverage robust card controls and real-time visibility over card activity to better manage spending.
- Automatic reconciliation: Streamline processes with custom reference fields, receipt attachments, and expense integrations.
- Innovate immediately: Extend’s services are market-ready with no development required.
- Capture new spend volume: Support new use cases and increase revenue potential.
- Grow your ecosystem: Break down the barriers for partnership and accelerate fintech onboarding.
- Compete with neobanks: Offer the modern payment solutions businesses are looking for.
Virtual Card APIs: A flexible suite of APIs for SaaS business clients. Support emerging payment and lending opportunities with our flexible suite of card-issuing APIs and tap into new volume from growing industries like Buy Now, Pay Later.
- On-demand card issuing: Instantly create and distribute virtual cards to recipients with as little as an email address.
- Real-time auth controls: Set card limits, time constraints, MCC blocks, and more.
- Cards in wallet: Enable virtual cards in mobile wallets for use at point of sale.
- Rich functionality: 2-week development cycles for custom implementations.
- White glove support: Get full support from our experts all the way through to launch.
Tokenization as a Service: Now anyone looking to push a card—plastic or virtual, credit or debit—from their app to a mobile wallet can do so with the push of a button.