Manage your corporate sustainability journey at scale.
Using the Plan A platform, Visa’s clients will be able to manage their sustainability journey combining cutting-edge technology and the latest scientific standards and methodologies. Plan A has developed a leading Sustainability Operating System covering every step of the transformation, from data collection to enabled decarbonisation and ESG reporting.
Plan A has a science-first approach, as well as:
- tools and services that rely on data and comply with the latest scientific standards and methodologies.
- an inhouse team of international scientists, researchers, and experts in emissions accounting, carbon reduction and climate policy.
- a designated team of experts to enable corporates on their transformational journey.
- a product-led decarbonisation focus at the core of its product strategy.
- a strong partner ecosystem to cover more sustainability needs and expand a marketplace model to existing applications.
Automated Data Processing, Reduction Target Setting, Decarbonisation Pathways, GHG Calculations, ESG Reporting, Predictive Analytics.
Capabilities/ Use Cases
- Emission Management: Manage your corporate carbon footprint and establish a baseline within weeks.
- Decarbonisation Journey: Set targets, understand your decarbonisation levers and enable effective reduction measures.
- Regulations and Reporting: Streamline ESG data collection and comply with reporting frameworks and standards such as CSRD, NFRD, SFDR and TCFD.
- Carbon Compensation: Contribute to high quality carbon removal projects.
Fintech Partner Connect
Value Added Services