We make sense of data and drive your business forward
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations across insurance, healthcare, banking & financial services, retail, media & entertainment industries.
Anchored in the promise to ‘make sense of data to drive your business forward,’ our strategic focus is trained on empowering our clients to make bold moves with speed and confidence. With more than 720 clients across the globe, our 39,000+ strong talent is our foundational pillar and consists of 6,100+ data scientists & analytics professionals, 1000+ digital experts, 200+ automation and solutions experts.
EXL’s Value to Customers
- Deep domain expertise: EXL’s extensive capabilities in advanced analytics and AI, along with our industry expertise in banking and retail, allow us to drive greater business insights and unique strategies that solve critical challenges for our clients.
- Proven customer servicing capabilities: Backed by 20+ years supporting customer service operations for Fortune 500 clients, customer experience is part of EXL’s DNA. Our technology and processes allow you to create a superb customer journey from login and checkout to servicing and collections.
EXL Point-of-Sale Financing
EXL Point-of-Sale Financing is a breakthrough buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) solution that allows lenders and their merchant partners to offer consumers the flexibility to pay for purchases over time, with options ranging from a few weeks to as long as 10 years.
To help organizations fast-track their ability to provide affordable payment options at the point-of-sale (online or in-person) and deliver an exceptional consumer experience, EXL provides a full service white-labeled servicing solution designed to address unique needs of POS financing products. The cloud-based solution helps banks and their merchant partners accelerate development and bring innovative financing products to market faster.
EXL leverages its deep experience in using cutting edge, innovative data sources, best-of-breed analytics, and scaling world-class operations to deliver a complete BNPL solution.
The solution is comprised of two key modules (Originations and Servicing) with plug-and-play capabilities for each, allowing clients to pick and choose which services match their requirements.
The solution helps organizations plan and execute their credit strategies and leverages pre-built API connections across multiple data vendors and payment processors to support pre-approvals. It also includes a digital servicing suite for handling customer queries and automating collections.
We offer end-to-end servicing capabilities that can include:
Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL)
- Communications throughout loan lifecycle (Customizable pre-designed communication templates)
- Omni-channel support (Email, 2-way SMS, Conversational AI in phone and chat channels, Voice, Push notification to mobile app)
- Collection strategy developed by leveraging client’s existing strategies and creating new customized strategies
- Omni-channel execution via email, 2-way SMS, Conversational AI and Voice
- ML-driven next best communication
- Canned templates with inbuilt tone progression
- Integration with human-collection
- Analytics driven treatment plans for financially vulnerable
- Design of BNPL product strategy which includes: MDR alignment, Pricing strategy, Underwriting policy, Return/refund policy, Amortization policy, payment application policy
- Monitoring of credit risk
- Hosted on AWS ensuring high availability & scalability
- Detailed monitoring (with automated alerts)
- InfoSec approved (ISO 27001 certified)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA)
- Military Lending Act (MLA)
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Regulation O
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA))
- Multi-merchant and multi-product capability (BNPL, Installment loans, Promo offer loans)
- Multiple integration options (I-frame, API access, portal hosting with SSO integration or independent authentication)
- Real-time payments capability
- Loan management and privacy preferences management
- Cross-sell / Up-sell messaging
Payments & Reconciliations
- Payment collection via Auto Pay on due date, future dated payments and Check processing
- AR Reconciliation including refunds, exceptions and payment declines
- Fraud prevention (EWS, AVS, Plaid)
- Integration with bank’s preferred payment gateways
- Re-presentment in case of auto pay failures
- API based (for easy integration with client customer portals)
- Single view agent portal for servicing and collections
- Advanced queue management functionalities
- Custom fields for BNPL usage (for example merchant data)
Data Ops and Insights
- Financial reporting (e.g. GL)
- Compliance reporting (AML/KYC)
- Credit bureau reporting
- Data transfer into client data warehouse
- Portfolio performance (origination, collection)
- Real-time customer activity reporting