Lead innovative fintechs and big brands with your full stack solution and expertise as they launch their card programs.Join the program
Become a partner
Visa makes it simple to navigate Program Management by assessing regional and global Program Managers against a structured set of criteria relevant to card issuance.
Visa Ready’s Program Manager certification might be for you if you are:
Work with a Visa Ready partner
Working with a Program Manager might be right if you:
Benefits to getting Visa Ready Certified
By diving into this space, you can expand your portfolio with a new partner that introduces payment credentials by way of a new product, use case, or customer base.
- Become a go-to partner for fintechs and others while growing your portfolios together
- Get access to frameworks and resources from Visa on your risk management, policies, business model and more
- Create tight relationships with blossoming fintechs and established brands as you manage all aspects of their program
Responsibilities and capabilities
By bringing together other enablement partners and supporting their connection to Visa’s network, the Program Manager takes responsibility for:
- Guiding the program throughout their issuance journey
- Risk management and ecosystem due diligence
- Compliance with local regulations and network rules, including AML and KYC frameworks
- Settlement and reconciliation for program stakeholders
Contact the program team
Send us an email to inquire about the assessment form and next steps.
Fill out the self-assessment
This offline series of questions are designed to gauge operational and technical capacity.
Chat with us
We will review your responses and may connect with you directly to hear more.
Receive program approval decision
Access to specialized go-to-market documents for certified partners.
Get listed in our partner directory
Help future customers find your company and solution based on their needs.
View all Visa Ready programs
Still on the fence as to which program is right for you? Check out the others!